Y7 trip to Wakehurst Place
- My favourite organism was a water mite because it is very small and looks see through: Seth 7M
- We went to Wakehurst Place to study reed beds and rivers, looking for different aquatic invertebrates from miniscule water mites to large caddis fly larvae: Tommy 7D
- One of my favourite parts of the trip was seeing the different ways that each organism swam. My favourite was the Greater Water Boatman because it swam like it was relaxing in a pool: Jasper 7D
- It was really cool to see how the creatures moved and actually how detailed their bodies are: Jimmy 7D
- By using nets we fished out small water invertebrates. My group caught the biggest caddisfly larvae our Wakehurst guide had seen: Ella 7D
- I learnt that the conditions of the water like temperature, water clarity, pH and depth can all affect the way creatures live: Elodie 7D
22 November 2021
Local Prep School Rose Hill School has received a glowing report across all areas from the Independent Schools Inspectorate. Inspectors judged Rose Hill School to be ‘excellent’ and stated that in “all groups pupils make rapid progress from their various starting points.”
11 October 2021
Rose Hill School has recently come to the end of an amazing week of activity focused on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Mathematics) subjects, with the overarching theme of the week being robotics.
11 October 2021
Huge congratulations go to the Rose Hill School Girls’ U11 pink team for reaching the semi-finals of the Sutton Valence hockey tournament.
07 October 2021
The Rose Hill School U13 Boys’ Football Team were crowned IAPS National Football Champions at the IAPS National Football Finals last week.
14 May 2016
Y3 visit the Science lab for a lesson with Mr Mansfield.
09 May 2016
On Thursday 5th May, the Art Extension groups went to Tonbridge School for a ceramics trip with Mrs Moore and the ceramicist-in-residence Lydia Hardwick.
05 May 2016
Year 7 visited Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday as part of their History studies.
22 March 2016
1st team come third in the IAPS 7s tournament held at Oundle School.