Y7 trip to Wakehurst Place
- My favourite organism was a water mite because it is very small and looks see through: Seth 7M
- We went to Wakehurst Place to study reed beds and rivers, looking for different aquatic invertebrates from miniscule water mites to large caddis fly larvae: Tommy 7D
- One of my favourite parts of the trip was seeing the different ways that each organism swam. My favourite was the Greater Water Boatman because it swam like it was relaxing in a pool: Jasper 7D
- It was really cool to see how the creatures moved and actually how detailed their bodies are: Jimmy 7D
- By using nets we fished out small water invertebrates. My group caught the biggest caddisfly larvae our Wakehurst guide had seen: Ella 7D
- I learnt that the conditions of the water like temperature, water clarity, pH and depth can all affect the way creatures live: Elodie 7D
26 May 2018
A pupil from Rose Hill School has won second prize in an international art competition run by the Independent Association of Prep Schools (IAPS). The judges said the standard of competition was extremely high this year and congratulated Will who is in Year 6 on his prize.
25 May 2018
Hidden beneath the 1960s bungalows winding through Tunbridge Wells’ “Lake District” and still faintly visible in the day to day life of nearby Rose Hill School are the remains of an old sports club which once attracted well-heeled local residents in droves.
18 May 2018
Year 6 visited Newhaven Fort last Monday.
12 May 2018
Rose Hill School has just come to the end of its first ever Wellness Week. A week where pupils, parents and staff looked at the benefits of caring for your mind body and soul.
14 May 2016
Y3 visit the Science lab for a lesson with Mr Mansfield.
09 May 2016
On Thursday 5th May, the Art Extension groups went to Tonbridge School for a ceramics trip with Mrs Moore and the ceramicist-in-residence Lydia Hardwick.
05 May 2016
Year 7 visited Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday as part of their History studies.
22 March 2016
1st team come third in the IAPS 7s tournament held at Oundle School.