Y7 trip to Wakehurst Place
- My favourite organism was a water mite because it is very small and looks see through: Seth 7M
- We went to Wakehurst Place to study reed beds and rivers, looking for different aquatic invertebrates from miniscule water mites to large caddis fly larvae: Tommy 7D
- One of my favourite parts of the trip was seeing the different ways that each organism swam. My favourite was the Greater Water Boatman because it swam like it was relaxing in a pool: Jasper 7D
- It was really cool to see how the creatures moved and actually how detailed their bodies are: Jimmy 7D
- By using nets we fished out small water invertebrates. My group caught the biggest caddisfly larvae our Wakehurst guide had seen: Ella 7D
- I learnt that the conditions of the water like temperature, water clarity, pH and depth can all affect the way creatures live: Elodie 7D
20 September 2019
Year 8 had a great day visiting Dover Castle last Friday.
12 September 2019
During the summer holiday on Sunday 21st July, members of RHS Motorsport attended ‘The Gathering of Goblins’ at the iconic Goodwood racing circuit.
04 July 2019
The first ever Young Artists’ Summer Show hosted by the Royal Academy is filled with inspiring artworks by talented young artists aged 7-19 from the UK and beyond.
28 June 2019
On Friday 21st June, Rose Hill took part in the annual French day wearing the traditional bleu, blanc, rouge with accessories such as le béret, curly moustache, garlic and onions necklaces and other props.
14 May 2016
Y3 visit the Science lab for a lesson with Mr Mansfield.
09 May 2016
On Thursday 5th May, the Art Extension groups went to Tonbridge School for a ceramics trip with Mrs Moore and the ceramicist-in-residence Lydia Hardwick.
05 May 2016
Year 7 visited Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday as part of their History studies.
22 March 2016
1st team come third in the IAPS 7s tournament held at Oundle School.