Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
20 September 2019
Year 8 had a great day visiting Dover Castle last Friday.
12 September 2019
During the summer holiday on Sunday 21st July, members of RHS Motorsport attended ‘The Gathering of Goblins’ at the iconic Goodwood racing circuit.
04 July 2019
The first ever Young Artists’ Summer Show hosted by the Royal Academy is filled with inspiring artworks by talented young artists aged 7-19 from the UK and beyond.
28 June 2019
On Friday 21st June, Rose Hill took part in the annual French day wearing the traditional bleu, blanc, rouge with accessories such as le béret, curly moustache, garlic and onions necklaces and other props.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...