Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
07 December 2018
Rose Hill School is very proud of its links with Brownies and the Scout movement due to ties with past pupil Robert Baden Powell after whom one of the school houses is named.
23 November 2018
On Thursday the 15th of November Year 7 went to Eastbourne on an Art trip.
14 November 2018
Rose Hill pupils were joined by author Tom Palmer on Friday 19 October.
09 November 2018
On Monday 22 October, 10 year 6s, Miss Roberts and Mrs Morgan went on a trip to Iceland. We were there for four days and during that time we visited many places.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...