Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
12 May 2018
Rose Hill School has just come to the end of its first ever Wellness Week. A week where pupils, parents and staff looked at the benefits of caring for your mind body and soul.
11 May 2018
An early wake-up-call sounded for thirty-one excited Year 4 children last Friday (4th May) as the annual day trip to Boulogne got underway.
11 May 2018
On Thursday Later Years were lucky enough to take part in a morning of inspirational music workshops led by Andy Warn.
10 May 2018
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...