Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
26 February 2020
The Art Department is delighted to congratulate Henry on receiving an Art Scholarship to Tonbridge School.
24 February 2020
Robert Baden-Powell would have turned 163 on 22 February this year and Rose Hill School pupils celebrate his birthday every year.
28 January 2020
Year 4 visited the British Museum last Friday.
13 December 2019
When we found out this year's Junior Production was 'Mary Poppins', we felt excited about what part we would get and how rehearsals would go. Rehearsals started straight away and we realised it wasn't going to be as easy as we thought! It was going to be tough and we would need to work very hard!
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...