Y7 trip to Wakehurst Place
- My favourite organism was a water mite because it is very small and looks see through: Seth 7M
- We went to Wakehurst Place to study reed beds and rivers, looking for different aquatic invertebrates from miniscule water mites to large caddis fly larvae: Tommy 7D
- One of my favourite parts of the trip was seeing the different ways that each organism swam. My favourite was the Greater Water Boatman because it swam like it was relaxing in a pool: Jasper 7D
- It was really cool to see how the creatures moved and actually how detailed their bodies are: Jimmy 7D
- By using nets we fished out small water invertebrates. My group caught the biggest caddisfly larvae our Wakehurst guide had seen: Ella 7D
- I learnt that the conditions of the water like temperature, water clarity, pH and depth can all affect the way creatures live: Elodie 7D
23 November 2017
On Saturday the Rose Hill Rainbows were invited to a county event with over 200 Rainbows attending. We all enjoyed the 'All singing and dancing' day with activities that included sewing, a princess adventure and cake decorating. The girls thoroughly enjoyed being part of such an exciting occasion and mixing with so many other Rainbows.
17 November 2017
Yesterday we held a Year 7 Taster Day to show case some of the amazing activities our pupils get up to in Year 7 & 8.
16 November 2017
Year 4 went on a geography trip to Lullingstone Country Park.
23 October 2017
Year 7 went on a wildlife adventure this week to visit Tonbridge School and the wildlife photography exhibition which is currently on display there.
14 May 2016
Y3 visit the Science lab for a lesson with Mr Mansfield.
09 May 2016
On Thursday 5th May, the Art Extension groups went to Tonbridge School for a ceramics trip with Mrs Moore and the ceramicist-in-residence Lydia Hardwick.
05 May 2016
Year 7 visited Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday as part of their History studies.
22 March 2016
1st team come third in the IAPS 7s tournament held at Oundle School.