Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
23 November 2017
On Saturday the Rose Hill Rainbows were invited to a county event with over 200 Rainbows attending. We all enjoyed the 'All singing and dancing' day with activities that included sewing, a princess adventure and cake decorating. The girls thoroughly enjoyed being part of such an exciting occasion and mixing with so many other Rainbows.
17 November 2017
Yesterday we held a Year 7 Taster Day to show case some of the amazing activities our pupils get up to in Year 7 & 8.
16 November 2017
Year 4 went on a geography trip to Lullingstone Country Park.
23 October 2017
Year 7 went on a wildlife adventure this week to visit Tonbridge School and the wildlife photography exhibition which is currently on display there.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...