Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
09 February 2018
Last week Rose Hill pupils from year 4 visited the British Museum to learn about AQncient Egypt.
06 February 2018
Last week Year 7 went to Eastbourne College on an art trip.
05 February 2018
Rose Hill School Brownies made paper thistles and tried haggis to celebrate Burns Night.
02 February 2018
Rose Hill School Year 6 pupils went to visit the Amex Stadium as part of their geography work.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...